Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Which Winnie The Pooh Character Am I?

I believe myself to be like Kanga. I tend to be like a mom when people need help. My biggest fear is not being able to protect my friends and family and I tend to protect my little brothers. I also see myself as a kangaroo because I bounce around.
Then I took the official quiz to find out which character I am.
Apparently, I'm Winnie the Pooh.
"...you sometimes need the help of others in the brains department."
I think this may have happened because on the last question, I said a good party would have "snacks and desserts." It probably identified that I'm sensible, but it didn't identify many more leading characteristics. For example, when I'm with friends or at home, I'm really bubbly and hyper. I can't imagine Pooh doing that, even though some of our aspects are the same.


Which Winnie the Pooh Character Are You?


You are Winnie the Pooh. Oh, bother. You are sweet, simple, and popular for your honesty and goodwill. Though you may be the biggest personality in the woods, you sometimes need the help of others in the brains department!

No comments:

Post a Comment